Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 is a bit tough to select among all twelve soccer stadium selected for the Russia world cup 2018. Largest stadium of the world is situated in Russia on the basis of stadium seats, largest stadium capacity, the higher technology used in making the football ground.
Basically, every stadium is made of all those qualities which are mentioned above and to be honest it was really difficult to search out the top football stadium among all those 12 has been added to organize the Russia world cup 2018.
Even after that the Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 can be selected or can be announced Luzhniki stadium. This stadium is situated in the capital city of Russia that is in Moscow.
Some of the criteria are there why this has been selected as the best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 these criteria are stated as follows:
- Seating capacity of the stadium is almost 81000 which are really big enough for the seating arrangement of the spectators.
- Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 is situated in the capital city of Russia that is in Moscow. As we know the capital city is always auspicious for the spectators.
- No other field has been added to the football ground rather whole ground will be used for the football.
- Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 has an exceptional feature that is the 81000 seats has sub-divided into different category such as
- 63,956 will be seated for regular seats.
- VIP will be occupied 1700 seats.
- On the other hand, VVIP will be seated 300 seats.
- Corporate clients 6480 seats.
- The press will be occupied 6360 seats.
- Finally, 292 seats will be allocated for the disabled.
Those features of one of the biggest soccer stadium in the world make the distinction with another stadium which is being made for Russia world cup 2018.
Some of the important features are given below for what this stadium is considered as the Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018.
- This is the biggest among the 12 stadia are being made for the Russia world cup 2018.
- The capacity of the stadium made a bigger distinction with other football stadium situated in Russia or made by Russia for the world cup 2018.
- The total cost of the stadium is 26.6 billion Rubel(currency of Russia). It might not be much expensed comparing to another stadium of Russia but the field was well prepared previously even after that the expense was done for an improving system internally. Such as:
- The stand size has increased than the previous.
- The separate stand has been made for VIP, VVIP, PRESS, Disabled Person, Corporate clients and finally the regular seats.
- The available giant screen is made for the spectators. So that the spectator seats a bit far away from the ground they can have clear view seating from a distance place.
- It is notified that both the opening match and the grand final will be hosted on this ground with this it can easily calculate how much importance they are owing to this ground. Besides a match of the semifinal and a match of the round of 16 are going to be held on this ground.
Location of Luzhniki stadium:
Generally, the Best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 is situated in Khamovniki District of the Central Administrative Okrug of Moscow city, south west of the city center. The area has been selected for the bigger plot, a greenish area near the city center, fantastic transportation system.
The revolution of this stadium was explained by an architect. According to one of the architects, “On a sunny spring day of 1954, we, a group of architects and engineers who were tasked with designing the Central stadium, climbed onto a large paved area on the Lenin Hills… the proximity of the river, green mass of clean, fresh air – this circumstance alone mattered to select the area of the future city of sports”.
Moreover, the stadium is situated in such a place where the major transportation can access easily without any difficulties.
How to get to the stadium: Surely it is a matter of concern for the visitors to search out the stadium. It might not be the problem spectators who are living around luzhniki stadium or who are living in Russia. They can collect the information early on.
But it might be a problem for the visitors who are coming from a long way outside of Russia. Basically, it is not a problem at all for the spectators of abroad on the age of information technology. Anyone can gather information through the help of internet.
The visitors can come here with metro. There is two metro station near the stadium “Sportivnaya” and “Luzhniki”. Another metro station name “Vorobyovy Gory” is a bit far from these two but at a walking distance of few minutes from the stadium. On the other hand, the visitors can come to the football ground using the bus 15 and 5, and also trolleybus 79k, 28 and 31.
Will it be enjoyable for the spectator: With all those criteria and characteristics it could easily find out that this stadium is going to be the best stadium for Russia world cup 2018. This soccer stadium can be counted as the best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 on the basis of seating capacity, a location of the stadium, Facility for the spectator, nearness of hotel and airport. Surely, the spectator will be enjoying not only the football but also the other facility.
|Brazil||(1958, 1962, 1970, 2002, 2002)||5 times|
|Italy||(1934, 1938, 1982, 2006)||4 times|
|Germany||(1954, 1974, 1990, 2014)||4 times|
|Argentina||(1978, 1986)||2 times|
|Uruguay||(1930, 1950)||2 times|
The most important thing is that both the opening match and the final match are going to be held here along with the opening and ending ceremony. With this, it could be easily understood how much importance is being paid by the host. At last, we could easily find out the best stadium for Russia world cup 2018 that is Luzhniki stadium which is situated in the capital city of Russia.
All Image Source Of Google